Thursday 6 November 2014

Pink Glass Buttons and 1930's Pixies ...

A quickie post.
To share my teeny, but delightful, haul …
… from the Trull Textile Fair in Somerset …
… at the weekend.


A scenic drive through charming pretty villages …
… and endless, rolling green hills …
… to Trull, a village nestled deep in the Blackdown Hills.


My finds.


Edwardian embroidered edging, lacy cuffs …


… wooden bobbins and linen buttons …


… three weeny pink glass buttons ...


… and 1930’s fabric covered with pixies …



… and rosy cheeked little girls …
… in red frocks.



So, so sweet.
***


2 comments:

  1. what a nice haul you made !! love the last post too ...I love any text either printed or sewn.....lovely !
    Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely lovely things! I have never seen such lovely vintage pixie sheets before! I'm really glad I found your blog,
    I hope you have a great weekend,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it will be added once it has been verified