Thursday 6 September 2012

Calico Skies

I am very privileged to live in an area that is known for its vast skies. An ever changing canvas of colour, texture and movement.

Every morning and every night, and all times in between, you can stand, look up and just gaze. An incredible sunrise or a spectacular sunset. A panorama of blues and whites, pinks and apricots or a wide expanse of dark blue velvet dotted with clusters of silver stars.
 

It can be breathtaking
 
Mesmerising
Hypnotic
 
Absorbing 
 
Or just calming
 
I can’t boast the sea where I live – I don’t listen to the sound of waves lapping the shore or crashing over rocks but I do have this endless expanse of beautiful, beautiful sky. These skies had me grabbing for my camera.



 
I hope the sky is blue where you are today.
 
X 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it will be added once it has been verified